View Single Post
Old
09-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Illinihockey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
It wasn't single handedly, I'll admit that. Still, I feel like he was just sitting back watching a train wreck. Had he done anything but what he did that year, I believe our chances would have been better. Like people have said, it was just a matter of snapping out of it and I really feel like the moves he made before the year just made everything so funky and then it just went from there. I don't want to talk to about it anymore or bring back the negativity. Nothing wrong with disagreeing on Bowman's role in that mess, that was the most frustrating season for me as a Hawk fan AINEC. The answers were obvious but they just let the deer wander into the road and get obliterated. Thankfully, things got back on track the next year and everything is in order now.
What did you want him to do? He added a top 4 defenseman and it cost a 2nd and 3rd round pick.

The biggest reason the Hawks lost that year was 1) injuries 2) we were working in a bunch of rookeis which paid off in a Stanley Cup the year after.

Illinihockey is offline   Reply With Quote