Thread: Prospect Info: Traverse City Tournament 2013
View Single Post
Old
09-06-2013, 08:56 PM
PIM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRightWay View Post
You're the one being argumentative. Nobody said anything correlating their success at Traverse City to them being superstar NHL players. It was pointed out that Lindberg and Kristo have performed well through two games. Which they have. That's it.
So calling them offensive threats was meant to be interpreted as "offensive threats against scrubs?" I wasn't trying to argue, I was trying to point out that expectations need to be tempered and the circumstances need to be taken into account.

You realize that Lindberg and Kristo aren't Nieves, right? They're not going to be playing NCAA for the next 3-4 years, these guys are on the shortlist of NHL callups. It would be a complete travesty if they weren't performing. Nothing about them producing against kids makes them offensive threats in situations that actually matter, as likely NHL callups.

These guys producing against kids and scrubs and celebrating it, is like celebrating that the sky is blue. This isn't contentious at all and I'm honestly confused by the fact that I have to explain it.

PIM is offline   Reply With Quote