View Single Post
09-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Clown Fiesta
vCash: 500
Eh, whatever bud. You had an issue, I explained myself and you still took exception at which point it isn't really my fault any more as I don't control your feelings. Which isn't a great way to get me to listen to you, and as far as any other poster you thought I talked past it's for a similar reason.

As far as blaming Nash for all of this teams issues last year, I highly doubt he had much of anything to do with it. Once again that's you clinging to your perception of him in CBJ. Which is fine, I mean why not, there isn't any possible way people can change right?

I won't speak to all CBJ fans because I've actually had some decent conversations with several of them, but there are a few that seem to defend Columbus from any sort of criticism that doesn't follow certain guidelines, things like Brassard is a bad player with a bad attitude and Nash is a prima donna. Probably pointless to say that, since you'll deny any Columbus fan saying that and just claim that I have no clue what I'm talking about. Maybe a bunch of people registered for HF around the time of the Nash trade rumors claiming to be Columbus fans just to say all those things I referenced earlier in the thread? IDK the internet can be a crazy place.

Last edited by Clown Fiesta: 09-07-2013 at 12:34 AM.
Clown Fiesta is offline   Reply With Quote