View Single Post
Old
09-07-2013, 12:21 AM
2Sedins0Cups
Clever ain't wise.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeTeam16 View Post
I agree the scouting of this team is awful. Stu and the boys need to start getting out there and identifying the type of player depth we need and buulding it whether it's through the draft or Europe and Russia or hidden gems in FA.

I know OKC is a new system but like other posters stated the farm team needs to be built like the Big club. Hopefully this year Mac can get everyone on the same page and some of our promising young guys can get some pro hockey minutes.

And how does it work for some of our younger players like Khaira and marco roy? The team has to decide whether they play in chl or ahl at the beginning of the year and if they play in the AHL does it use a year of their deal?
I think they have to be over 20 years old or have 4 years of junior under their belts before they can go pro in the AHL. Both Khaira and Marco Roy will have to play junior this year. Khaira already committed to Everett, Roy will go back to the Q if he doesn't make the team, which is obviously a long shot. Although, he does look like an impressive pick right now.

2Sedins0Cups is offline   Reply With Quote