View Single Post
Old
09-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedi View Post
Hard to blame him for having happy feet, that OL line is horrendous. Got a kick out of the OL coach's reaction (TSN had some great shots) every time Reilly got sacked, the guy was losing his mind. If Reilly had more time to read the play I truely believe he would start to hit the open man more often. There is alot to like about Reilly.
Oh yeah, I know. I'm a big Reilly fan. But he had an off game. I just knew it too when from the second play from scrimmage that he got sacked it was going to have an impact. |With a lot of QB's if you get him early it gets in their head. It of course being before he was able to get a feel and rhythm out there. People underestimate how many pro starts it takes for a QB to start feeling it consistently and be comfortable. Reilly, we've seen how good he is when he gets on a roll. But in another game, with seeing pressure from the outset it got in his head. Thing is there were ample times last night where he had a lot of time. But he was already off his game.

It'll come with time. I'd like to see this guy retire here. Theres a Grey Cup in this guy.