View Single Post
Old
09-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Bryanbryoil
I Know A Thing Or 6

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dem View Post
According to a story in the Journal.. Khaira has put on 20(!)lbs since his draft.

6'3 214lbs

Here is hoping this kid turns out... Talk about exactly what we need.
The biggest bonus of going the NCAA route = more time in the gym during the season. BTW-When did you change your avatar to the gorilla? It just doesn't seem right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunderbore View Post
why in the name of all unholy and Satan's very own bruised nipples did they have to schedule the game on freaking 8:30 PM? i wanted to watch it so bad!
So that I can watch the game at 4PM instead of miss it at 1PM like last time? I'll try and update you the best that I can since you do such a great job for all of us with our Euro prospects!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usual_Suspect View Post
I think you mean Caley?

I don't disagree with your point of view. The next question from that perspective is why continue to draft these types of players each year.

As far as the asset wasted, trading him wasn't the only option. They could have signed him. Not sure why you would say whopping 17 pts in 34 games. 0.5 PPG sounds pretty good for a big poor skating dman.
I wasn't aware that Caley was a girl TBH, I think that he probably means Oilerschick, she watches a ton of NCAA hockey.