View Single Post
Old
09-07-2013, 11:18 PM
North

vCash: 500
It's not surprising Klefbom is rusty. Because he was rehabbing his injury, he hasn't played any meaningful hockey for a long time. It's going to take some time for him to get his timing back.

I have to admit that I didn't think the Oilers would do well at this tourney. All their young high end forward talent is on the big team. I just wanted a chance to see how the other players look. I'm liking Khaira a lot. I think M. Roy is going to be a good one. He has to be careful about being on the receiving end of big hits though. I enjoyed seeing Kessy start to throw some hits. That is what he should be doing. Even though Davidson isn't flashy, something about him makes me think he has an NHL future. I've seen flashes of things I like from Ewanyk, Houck, Platzer, and Chase.

Marincin is the one who looks head and shoulders above all the other D men on the team and that's not entirely surprising. Gernat is raw but there is a lot to like about him.

I'm probably missing a few others, but these are the names that jumped out at me.

North is offline   Reply With Quote