View Single Post
Old
09-08-2013, 03:11 AM
MetaOil1993

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanbryoil View Post
D+ for Kessy? What did you expect from him? A hattrick and 3 fights? He had a solid game for a bottom 6 guy. Oh well I guess if Rieder had played it would've been 7-3 instead of 7-2 so I guess that's enough reason to drop Kessy's grade.
Agreed Kessy was better this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
lol Irony. I'm critiquing some little pint sized scrub that won't even end up being an NHL player and isn't worth even talking about and you've spent the last half a dozen seasons trolling Sam Gagner, one of the best players in the org.

yeah, you've written a lot of asswipe. I'll never run out.

ps The great Marco Roy is -4 in two games in the tournament and has 0-0-0 on the board. I must have missed something. Actually missed 5mins of the second period tonight. Apparently Roy was legendary in that 5mins. Can't say I ever noticed him except the times he got swatted out there.
Roy has been the best forward the young Oil has had the last 2 games, hes 18 btw I guess players never at that old age will never improve.

From reading these GDTs the past 3 days lets get rid of Nurse, Klefbom and Roy, What busts these scrubs are.

MetaOil1993 is offline   Reply With Quote