View Single Post
Old
09-08-2013, 02:54 AM
Oiltankjob Fail
Polaris GTFO my comp

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpoon View Post
Exactly. Gene was so bad in this game that it was hard to imagine that he has any professional broadcasting experience at all. I have no idea who the other guy was, but he was equally miserable.

When calling a game such as this with a bunch of no name players, the most important thing for the broadcaster to do is to call the damn play - mentioning the name or/and number of the player as often as possible. Really, who is going to bother watching a game between these two rosters? Only a hardcore fan. Gene should realize that and take it into account when calling the game.

I turned the game off at 5-0, and as bad as the team was playing, the bigger reason was I just couldn't stand listening to another second of that brutal commentating. Try to muster some freaking professionalism and concentration for the next game please Gene. Today's effort was unlistenable.

How about #47? He tuned his man up pretty good, no?
Just wanted to quote these wise words. Something we should probably all give some thought to when posting here. Well said bucks.
Yea Bilcke did his job but meh does not have any skill other than fists to make NHL so probably last we hear of him

Oiltankjob Fail is offline   Reply With Quote