View Single Post
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post
Sadly after watching the Leafs Pens game last night I came to the conclusion.... For some reason Matt Rupert looks like he should have been the Leafs pick not Ryan. Raine's been one of the better looking D-men the Leafs have in the tourney. Maatta spent a lot of time jumping up in the rush. McNeill has turned into a very solid mobile D-men.

On the news worthy side of things... have just spent 3 weeks Quebec there's plenty to talk about from the other side of the border.
Hey JL, 3 weeks in Quebec! oh that Pauline Marois! She could provide a well-reasoned argument against multiculturalism but she's not clever enough to do that...First, you need to dismantle the arguments raised by its most ardent defender, Will Kymlicka (see his Multicultural Citizenship. Enough of that...let's talk hockey...I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss Kevin Raine.
Even Harrington's game was much more offensive. He was talented enough in London to QB the PP, but Hunter wanted him to excel in his own zone--help keep the pucks out of the net. Should be interesting to see how Hunter uses Maatta and Zadorov this year. Will he want Maatta to be that shutdown d-man in which case, we won't see him pinching much or will he give Maatta the green light.
I hope Zadorov is given every opportunity to rush the puck and display his offensive skill.