View Single Post
Old
09-08-2013, 02:51 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltankjob 4 93 64 View Post
Klefbom was part of Penner deal same with Tuebert he hates both Players Was a Penner hater till others started to bash Penner than Defended him huge, explains the Klefbom dislike . Hated N Schultz says Oilers made huge mistake trading Gilbert, Enjoy Swiss League Tommy.

Now this Marco Roy is a bust came out of thin air when its Obvious by everyone he has been the best forward on this prospect squad creating something every time on ice although no luck in points, says he is getting batted around at every turn but leads team in shots all from the hard areas of the ice. So to your bold bingo, would also like to see this batting around he is getting sure he has some clips of it.
I don't dislike Klefbom at all. I like the potential, its going to take a longwhile is all. Injury really set him back.

The guy is a silky smooth skater that can think the game well. Whats not to like?

Major chunks of rust to get rid of though and it takes along time to get back on track after missing so long this early in a players development. How that equates to I hate Klefbom I don't know.

btw saying Roy is the best oilers forward prospect in the tourney is essentially saying nothing. I don't know that one of these forwards adds up to an NHL Player. Oilers batting record certainly being on my side.

Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote