View Single Post
Old
09-08-2013, 04:27 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAF View Post
Lord knows I like to bicker with Replacement as much as the next guy, but my memory is that Replacement and a few others (me included) called Teubert a loudmouth, brainless dovchebag after watching him show his "leadership" qualities in a few behind-the-scenes features. Nothing to with his hockey skills one way or another, really. As for predicting he'd bust, most of his detractors didn't so much predict he would bust as point out that as far as LA was concerned, he already HAD busted when we traded for him, being a regular healthy scratch on their ECHL affiliate at the time. His play at the Young Stars tourney just confirmed this.
Man its hard fighting the tide sometimes. lol the cooking thing just revealed Teubert being a DB. You got that right. Thought he was kind of offensive too regarding some of the European players in the fold. My assessment on his hockey skills came from Anaheim and from Jr's and from prospects.

You are correct though. He was a bust by the time he got here. So was Brule. But there were tons of believers here for both. Not a bad thing. I just don't do well at blind optimism.
Although apparently I have some gifts in blind pessimism. I can blame that on learned behavior though. Damned conditioned response..I'm twitching here..

Replacement is online now   Reply With Quote