View Single Post
Old
09-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger12 View Post
I was never enamoured with Krueger, even at the beginning. He just struck me as a guy that was outstanding at selling himself. I do think he's a competent assistant, but as a head coach it was obvious fairly quickly that he was in over his head...and I don't think his players ever bought into all of the PowerPoint slide presentations and positive thinking seminars he brought along with him.

Eakins might turn out the same, but for some reason I see something different with him. He's more direct, his message is far more focused and plain to see. Also, he's coming in with a 4 year deal, a show of faith from his employers that Krueger never had.
WEll he's more in your face NA in approach. Which should translate better. But we gotta wait and see. I do think Eakins has just a big jump to make than Krueger and probably more because Kreuger had the time as assistant coach here before making the jump.

Eakins is in for a trial by fire and said so in the interview. At lest he knows. Theres going to be a lot of 12-16hr days.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote