View Single Post
Old
09-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Patch101

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Patch101 Send a message via AIM to Patch101 Send a message via Yahoo to Patch101
I just got back from watching the Jets vs Oil and Oil vs Canucks.

Gatta say the Jets have some nice skill, some big physical players coming down the pipes.

All in all, there was only one player who stood out among the rest for me and that was Nurse. He already has some NHL abilities he just needs to fill out, his skating is very very good.

Marcincin was probably 2nd best, he has nice stick handling.

Klefbom has nice overall ability, but he need time. He was off with his passes, positioning, it might be an adjustment thing but he needs time for sure.

Musil/Gernat, they do nothing flashy as advertised, physical SAHD, Gernat more so than Musil .... still need a bit of development.

Khaira, nice size, good at separating, lousy skater.

Roy, has some nice skill set, be interested to see how he develops.

Kessy, better than I expected, big, mean, hits, fights. He's a ton better than Abney I'll tell yah.

Palazzese isn't a bad goalie, Cadorette not so much

Chase, isn't afraid to be physical or be a pest, goes to the front of the net.

Someone tell me more about Kyle Platzer? He scored a couple of goals, but was didn't really notice him otherwise.

Ty Bilcke had some nice forcheck/physical moments. Kinda fizzled out as the game went.

Didn't really notice much from anyone else. I'll go back n say that Nurse (for me) was the only prospect of note. Really like him.

Patch101 is offline   Reply With Quote