View Single Post
Old
09-08-2013, 11:29 PM
Joey Moss

vCash: 500
Just watched the game..

The good
Marco Roy - This guy looks like a steal already. I think he should get a good look for making the team this year. I don't want them to rush him but I want him to get a good amount of pre-season games at least. Maybe even 9 regular season.. Possible candidate for World Juniors?
Jujhar Khaira - Just a solid player with good hockey sense and size
Kyle Platzer - Not as good as last game but scored and stood out to me again
Brandon Davidson - First period wasn't great but he started jumping in the play and making passes instead of flipping the puck into open areas
Travis Ewanyk - Very noticeable.. good fighter and pest. Not a bad skater either and got some pucks to the net
Darnell Nurse - I'm happy with his performance. He was always jumping up in the play and skating well. Noticed a good hipcheck also.
The goalie - Best performance yet from a goalie. Made some great saves and didn't deserve the 5 GA.

The ok
Andrew Miller - Good skater and had the puck lots. Some good plays, some bad. Still disappointed.. I expected more.
Greg Chase - Like Ewanyk he's always running his mouth but I still don't have a great read on how his skating and puck skills are.
Kale Kessy - He's playing his role and using his size not just with physical play but he seems decent at protecting the puck

The bad
Martin Gernat - Slow skater and slow decision maker. Looks awkward out there.
Cam Abney - Takes dumb penalties and can't play hockey
David Musil - I see him getting beat a lot on the outside. He's slow and can't contain speed on the rush. Not good with the puck either. Rattie or Jenner would look nice right about now

Joey Moss is offline   Reply With Quote