View Single Post
Old
09-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Draft

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habruti! View Post
You may be right with this lineup assuming no kids crack it; I am hoping for few surprises if not the stating day sometime along the season. Perhaps one of Bournival or Leblanc ...

For the lineup I hope they now realize that Desharnais'role as to be diminished for him to produce ..

Pacioretty, Plekanek, Briere
Gallchenyuk, Eller, Gallagher
Bourque/Bournival, Desharnais, Gionta/Prust/Leblanc
Moen, White/Prust, Parros/White

Georges, Subban
Murray, Diaz
Markov, Tinordi
Bouillon
Unless there's an injury, I can't see any rookie forwards playing their way onto the team. I don't think there's any chance Thomas/Leblanc will be playing ahead of Gallagher, Briere or Gionta. Our top-9 veterans are very set and there aren't many holes in the lineup where we could choose one of our rookies over a veteran because of a stylistic need, they're all too alike!

As well, Desharnais is playing in the role he needs to play in to succeed. He's getting 1A offensive starts, match-ups and minutes with fellow high-end offensive players. Putting Galchenyuk on his right wing might be an option I hadn't really considered.... We need to match him with guys that can open up space and play at the same level offensively, I think that's Pacioretty-Galchenyuk/Bourque and not Pacioretty-Gallagher. Desharnais gets severely underrated around here, he's an absolute ace as a playmaker despite not being able to do much else. So maybe...

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Galchenyuk
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Briere-Eller-Gallagher

Draft is offline   Reply With Quote