View Single Post
Old
09-09-2013, 01:23 AM
Oiltankjob Fail
Eakins GTFO

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replacement View Post
Literally EVERYBODY on this board thought the Raffi Torres for Gilbert Brule trade was gold. People were singing hallelujah here. Most people thinking a change of scenery was all Brule needed. I was saying we just traded for a complete bust. I stated that from the outset. Never wavered because Brule wasn't meant for an NHL lineup. Wasn't prepared in the slightest for it.

just saying, just anecdotal, I realize, but Roy has too much to overcome. Small size, some bad habits not looking out for himself and this from a guy playing in traffic a lot. All I see are mack trucks running him down.

Its one thing to see a kid have a modicum of success playing peers in a prospects game. When you watch what the player is actually doing you have to ask how much of that will be able to transfer to the NHL. Thats what I do.
Lol pretty arrogant statement . You're trying portray yourself as some scout expert , Does not surprise me though how many hats you wear claiming to be a expert from city planning to arena construction to scouting cfl as well as all Nhl players , and what is truly impressive is you aced all these professions while spending 18 hrs a day on the net arguing with anyone who will take your bait.