View Single Post
Old
09-09-2013, 11:19 AM
Dangerdanger

vCash: 500
After watching the three games, the guys I'm most impressed with are:

Roy: He's got good vision, incredibly speedy, plays hard and has a good shot. I don't know what's not to like here, he's not even that small. He already looks better than Cogliano ever did.

Platzer: Didn't notice him too much in the first game, but in the second game he made a move early that was a high skill play, made me check to see who #71 was. He then scored a beauty and seemed to play pretty hard, should put up a good year with London this year.

Khaira: I'd give him a B. Showed some nice flashes however the play died on his stick a few times and he seems to have a penchant for taking it behind the net into bodies and losing it. He was however faster than I thought he would be, and showed a nice shot in the game against Vancouver.

Nurse: In the second game he played, he was quite good. Fast, great passing. He just needs a lot of pounds.

Davidson: A lot more skilled than I thought he would be, I was expecting a Musil type but he showed great stickhandling and was very quick. I wouldn't count this guy out.

I was hoping for more from Houck (didn't notice him at all), Kessy (not a ton of skill, weak shot), Ewanyk (seemed to stop skating and having to start again in the neutral zone) and Schaber (showed a couple flashes but overall pretty ineffective).

Didn't actually think they played that badly. The other teams seemed to be quite opportunistic in their scoring, and I think if that team continued on they would have had some wins. They didn't look extremely outclassed to me.

Dangerdanger is online now   Reply With Quote