09-09-2013, 12:31 PM
Pilky01
I hate Dion Phanuef

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four1 Lead View Post
Lang will end up on TSN Radio.

Guaranteed.
Speaking of TSN Radio, losing Cybulski must have been a blow.

And TSN seems to be running those ridiculous Mike Richards adverts on a permanent loop again. Who in God's name green lit the creation, and continues to green light to repetition of those ads? A fat old man with a floppy jowl jiggling down a hallway making thinly veiled references to male waxing while chicks stare at him and "paparazzi" takes photos? Its embarrassing to even look at. I feel bad for Richards even because I am sure he isn't that big of a *********.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Liskeard View Post
Tim and Sid are by far the weakest segment on the enitire program. A couple of middle aged men, who find each other extremely funny, and resort to immature music and horns to try to appease to a younger audience. Probably decent guys to meet, but I personally cant stand them. for what they try to do on the radio.
Certainly their style isn't for everyone, but the ratings would suggest your opinion is not shared by many.

I love what they try and do on the radio. Sports are a joke distraction from actual stuff that matters; and they do a great job of treating it as such.

Though I have listened to them since they were doing to podcast for The Score and they were completely uncensored, so I am rather inclined to like them, even if their show has changed a fair bit.

Pilky01 is offline   Reply With Quote