View Single Post
Old
09-09-2013, 01:03 PM
predfan98

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I dont know what they call it now but if the Spirit Club is the lower bowl all inclusive zone(it was the Bud Light Party Zone a while back) then its usually a pretty good deal... there would be several food items, not just concession stand fare... when I was there they had panninis, a nacho bar, and a couple of other options I cant recall, and they had beer and wine(house brands), plus if you get there early you could get a table on the railing of the beer garden and watch the game from your table...
I'm not sure what they call it now either.

You can't sit at a table along the railing, those are all sold to sth and aren't open anymore (like they used to be)

There are almost always hot dogs, bbq, one carved meat item, hot veggies, other kinds of hot food, salads, antipasto, fruit and cheese, nacho bar, popcorn and other stuff. A couple of brands of beer and wine and soft drinks are also included. Oh, and all kinds of desserts.

There are tables away from the railing that are first come first served. (but not enough tables for everyone) And there is a bar/railing area where people stand that is behind the area where the reserved tables are along the balcony railing.

I am talking about the area that is on the second level behind the shoot twice goalie area, and behind the bandstand area. I think there is a "newer" club area elsewhere in the arena also, but I am not sure what they are calling it.

Last edited by predfan98: 09-09-2013 at 01:12 PM.