View Single Post
09-09-2013, 08:06 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill View Post
I agree, it was definitely the view in Columbus, but I think they fell into the habit of blaming Nash for the downfalls of the organization. But to be fair they lacked a lot of key components over the years.

It's no surprise the team actually performed better one he left, it was a culture change and they definitely needed it. It isn't a player's fault when an organization puts them in a pedestal and says this is our guy, this is how we win. It's a bad move though because it takes the emphasis away from the team.
Ha. After all the little jabs at the CBJ and the stuff you have to say that's just completely wrong you finally got some things right. You pretty much prove that YOUR argument is wrong. YOU and some others say he fell into bad habits(that YOU say don't exist) playing for Columbus for so long. Then you say we're wrong for putting any blame on Nash for the downfalls because we lacked key components(DEPTH!?!..HEART!?!) that we got in return for...RICK NASH. Then, you say it's no surprise the team did better without him. That's says it all right there. For all those who say Nash has been held back by Columbus it can just as easily be SEEN that they were actually being held back by him. It being pure salary based or the fact they we're being "led" by that type of player its still on him.

Dude was a primary reason I started rooting for the CBJ and 1 of if not my favorite players up until people like you turned it into a Nash vs. Columbus thing. Even after a short year some of the Ranger fans are realizing what he is, while others like you are still in denial based on hope of what YOU think he can become. He's a good player, but he's soft and nowhere near a leader. These powerful moves you talk about driving to the net are against the Kris Russell and Erik Karlssons of the NHL.

Enjoy that decent near PPG season. Because I know myself along with every other CBJ fan likes our chances with Artem and Duby. Hitch and Torts are 2 of the more demanding coaches still in the league. The other thing they have in common is not a coincidence.

thebus2288* is offline   Reply With Quote