View Single Post
Old
09-09-2013, 09:02 PM
snakeye

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Station Des Sports doesn't have a fixed area for a big number of people, unless someone gets there way early and sits at the table with the tap. Also, it's packed when it's not even the first game of the season, in the middle of December on a Wednesday.

If my memory serves correctly, there's metro Atwater about a 5 minute walk from there. Also, if you walk down to Rue St-Denis, then turn left (up towards Sherbrooke street I believe it is) you'll see a small "hidden" metro on some street that starts with a G and it's a long name. I've had to walk a girl there once before. Completely wasted. I was amazed I remembered about it and got back. It's closer than going to Concordia.

Though, it's kinda shady, so you might get mugged. I'm talking at 2 in the morning. Also has parking there, too, but I don't know if it's specific for the metro, or a building close by.

I'm trying to make sense of your story, but it makes none. St-denis is nowhere near atwater. Perhaps you were at the other station des sports, and got lost near de la Gauchetière (the road that starts with G)? You're right you were drunk.

snakeye is offline   Reply With Quote