Thread: Prospect Info: Traverse City Tournament 2013
View Single Post
Old
09-10-2013, 08:15 AM
eco's bones

vCash: 500
Pro rated Yogan's AHL numbers would have been about in the same neighborhood as Christian Thomas's. Personally I think Yogan projects better than Thomas to be an NHL player albeit Thomas needs to make it as a top 6. Yogan's size and skillset seems to put him more in a bottom 6 role. The main thing for Andrew to do is to continue to progress while at the same time diversifying his game. This year coming up is huge for him. He has the size, the body type, enough skill and skating and decent enough hands to lead me to believe that he could put up 10-15 goal--20-25 point seasons sometime within the next 3-4 years. If he can pk--play a smart physical defensively responsible game then he can be a good bottom 6 forward. That's where he's projectable to me.

Which is why I wouldn't compare him to Lindberg, Fast or Kristo who all have a higher upside. Of those 3 at this point in time only Lindberg looks to me like the only guaranteed NHL'er mainly because I can see him in all kinds of roles up and down the lineup from top 6 to bottom 6. Kristo and Fast are smaller more offensive minded players.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote