View Single Post
Old
09-10-2013, 12:40 PM
vorky
@vorkywh24

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Yoda View Post
If the KHL is not involved it would a joke. I dont know if they are really interested in doing some final game/games against the current CL champion either, after players have partied like crazy and wants to play golf. Perhaps as a friendly series the next season, but by then the teams are not the same as when they won. I personally believe that the KHL is the future of top hockey in Europe, and a possible CL would have to take a backseat in prestige. "The Best of the Rest".
I have to agree with you, especially bold parts.

@Johnyrocket

Nice idea, but unreal. You can not organise something in Europe without KHL. Why do you want to play against winner or so of Champions League (aka ET)??? Why not Gagarin Cup champion, or good KHL team at least?? Of course, if you want quality... not only friendly game.

As I understand it, ET/Champions League markets itself as 3rd tier hockey league. Look at Farjestad vs AHL AS. Farjestad is "engine of ET", the same role as SKA has in KHL.... leader of competition/ideas of league etc. Swedes/ET chose to play against AHL.. why do you want them to play against NHL???

vorky is online now   Reply With Quote