View Single Post
Old
09-10-2013, 11:53 AM
joshjull

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob582 View Post
I was going to agree with Sabrefan27. But you are correct. There may be about a 1% chance that Girgensons makes the team out of training camp. The chance has more to do with injuries or trades than his performance in camp.

Also Rolston was on HH this morning. Peters seemed to spill the beans on one of the training camp lines:

Tropp McCormick Kaleta

Either this is going to be an all-waived line for Rochester or a lot of fans will be wrong.

Rolston seemed to avoid the question regarding Ennis. I read in to it that they want Ennis on wing. Anybody else hear?
Listening to RR's comments I don't think he was avoiding it. He kept emphasizing the versatility of many players and the amount of players battling for spots. I got the vibe that there aren't many set combos coming into camp and many different options may be tried. It seemed like he was leaning towards Ennis as a wing then made comments that made it seem like center wasn't ruled out. So who knows.

And Peters needs to shut up already. I know the lines, I know the lines but I wont tell.

joshjull is offline   Reply With Quote