Old
09-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
The pessimist in me is not satisfied with Prince. I want more. I believe he is our best DB, but he still hasn't shown me enough.

I brought this up last season, and I don't know if this is a coaching thing or a Prince thing, but off the line of scrimmage he gives the guy he's guarding way too much space. Regularly 7-10 yards of separation. I also don't think he's as much of a ball hawk as I want my #1 guy to be, but I gotta give it up to him in the Dallas game for making one or two great plays on the ball before Mundy obliterated him.

I also want to see more emotion out of Prince. I understand that he's a soft-spoken, play speaks for itself kind of guy. But I'd love to see a little "cocky" celebration out of him every once in a while after breaking up a pass, or making a big tackle. Which I also I have to give to Prince, he is a great open-field tackler.
He can't show more if no one throws at him. There's a reason he's hardly ever targeted. Dude is one of the better corners in the league already.

Bird Law is online now   Reply With Quote