View Single Post
Old
09-10-2013, 03:16 PM
gerard leublond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsb View Post
This team will be better than last year. 95's-94's are all a year older. We understand you don't think any of them are any good however i don't agree. I will agree with the D being young however I think you will see a OA D added.
Must say, as I have already attended exhibition games for 67s thus far, I find it ironic that age seems to play a factor when it comes to this team. The D core may be young however, exude with skill, talent and positional play! The D isn't the problem! The game against Kingston the final was 4-1, that D lineup was all rookies with an exception of 1 or 2 and Kingston had their regular seasoned players with 3 rookies! My point? Considering the "young" defensive core gave up 4 goals, what was Oshawa's reason for giving up the same amount to Kingston? I mean afterall they were far from last seed! The final for Oshawa and Kingston was 4-2 Kings! The Bulls excuse for giving up "7" to Kingston? I take it Ottawa is the only team in the league with young D, so giving up 4 to one of the best teams this season is a prelude for failure? The game against Kingston was one of the best final scores for preseason considering who played! I wouldn't jump to blaming the defense.