View Single Post
Old
11-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea View Post
This guy hurt the team at the moment, is it possible to look more lazzy on the ice???

How can you ask the kids to play with intensity inside the system when one of the most respected vet in the team, your 2nd highest paid player, do exactly the opposite tell me?? Kovy actually does everything at slow speed, his legs arent moving, he keeps the puck too long, trying to deke everyone until he loses it, does risky moves, risky passes in the defensive and neutral zone.. ********...

I understand the guy isnt healthy but at some point you have to understand you hurt the team more than you help... His linemates just cant do anything with this guy, when they are giving Kovy an option to pass them the puck, they never get it, they are at the point where they are watching him doing his circus show..

I strongly suggest Kovy to rest his knee until its 100% healthy cause at the moment Carbo just cant make his team playing the way he wants on a regular basis... I hope Carbo will have the bullets to sit Kovy for a couple of games, you just cant be bigger than the team ..

Am I the only one who think Kovy is a cancer at the moment??
He's got no jump in his step. he seems to have the attitude that his knee is not going to get better by taking time off so you might as well keep playing.

He plays that old school soviet style. Not may of the young russians play that way. Datsyuk is one of the youngsters that does remind me of the soviet style though. Thats just the way he is and thats just the way he will always be.

Kovalev is one of those guys that I will judge in the post season.

Hackett is offline   Reply With Quote