Thread: Denmark: Danes in the NHL 2013-14
View Single Post
Old
09-11-2013, 08:56 AM
Justinov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImGoingNucks View Post
Is it time already.....? JK, the wait has been horrendous! Happy to see that we are picking up again

Im going to make a long post, just to get started, so bare with me people.
My fingers are itching to write about hockey again

Im going to give my 2 cents on all the players starting with our big boys.

Yeah nothing like itching fingers to be alble to write a long post
About my expectation it's fairly conservative. Frans Nielsen, Jannik Hansen, Lars Eller and Mikkel Bødker will be the only regulars on their teams.
Philip Larsen and Peter Regin will be substitutes.
Frederik Andersen and Oliver Lauridsen will only play in case of lots of injuries.
Nicklas Jensen might have chance to play a few matches if he does well in AHL.

Frans Nielsen has gone down production wise when it comes to goalscoring but still make assists, and it is likely he will moved from 2nd line to 3rd line centers when Strome is ready. He will probably still have a solid production.

Peter Regin will only get a few chances to deliver, and might only play in case of injuries. It's make it or break for him now.

Jannik Hansen will probably deliver something of the same he did last season....and probably be rotated as the all-team plug in case of injuries.
If Lars Eller and Mikkel Bødker ever gets a breakout it really seems it has to be this year. I agree with Bagge that Lars Eller has the biggest chance if he keeps playing with Gallagher & Galchenyuk.
Hopefully Bødker will also be able to find a line with chemistry and the confidence he had from Lukko.

Justinov is offline   Reply With Quote