Old
09-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Canadiens1958

vCash: 500
Other Factors

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthekidsplay View Post
Mr. Ihavenocreativity,

I don't know why you took my comments so personally. When I have participated in this forum, I have only given substantiated facts.(like announcing the dismissal of Mr. Naek before it actually happened)

The major reason for the departure of Mr. Coderre was the meddling and lack of support from certain execs from Deux Rives. If you don't believe me, just ask him.

Also, it is not normal that an organisation loses their coaches from Peewee AA, Bantam AA, Midget AA and BB all in one season. In only one case was the departure work related. In all of the other cases, the departures had to do with lack of support from certain execs and their interference.

These are only some examples from last year. If you would like more examples from previous years like replacing AA coaches mid season, we can discuss that also.
Minor hockey loses coaches to schools regularly since the schools offer better working conditions, salary advantages, job security under certain conditions, various perks and benefits. Also union protection.

A good number of Midget AAA coaches and management people turn down major junior opportunities for the reasons listed above.

Qualified educators who also coach hockey are further ahead coaching hockey in a school environment as opposed to the minor hockey environment.

Canadiens1958 is offline   Reply With Quote