ALL JERSEY TALK HERE - [Who Needs Eisbaren Berlin When It's Flyers Season] Part five.
View Single Post
09-11-2013, 07:46 PM
Join Date: Oct 2011
Originally Posted by
It was pretty pricey. 2nd highest amount I have spent on a jersey but it was still less than I originally priced it at which I am happy about.
The entire price IS NOT due until they get the jersey in stock (which is around June). You just have to put 20% down right now and you can pay it off during the time until June or just pay all at once (once June comes). If I had to put all of the money down right now I probably wouldn't have bought it but having the luxury of putting together the other 80% in several months is a nice luxury.
Also, if he doesn't play well or if he gets hurt or something like that you don't have to buy the jersey. For the 20% you are just reserving the jersey and the right to buy it once it becomes available.
Do they refund the 20% if you change your mind?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by leclair1088