View Single Post
Old
09-12-2013, 11:09 AM
Mylec 22

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsquad View Post
Hey all -

So I've just moved to the promised land of southern CA and am looking for ways to watch our guys. I am obviously thinking about NHL Gamecenter, but I am wondering if there are any other options out there that others might use? I think I remember that the Flyers are having a lot of games nationally televised this year (or was that last year?), so Gamecenter won't help there but I can always go to a bar after class and try to catch it, or use a free stream. I'd rather not primarily use the free streams because of quality and reliability issues, though.

Gamecenter the way to go? Thanks!
I've only used Gamecenter a few time through the app in PS3. Quality wasn't too good at all, but the up side is, you have the option to listen to home announcers.

I live out of state and I've had DirectTV for 12 years and have always had Center Ice, so no issues at all with picture quality, unless it's one of the games that for whatever reason, they're not showing in HD. But that doesn't happen too often. A downside to Center Ice is that 95% of the Flyers games will only have the other team's feed. So you get to hear their announcers whine and moan about the Flyers all the time.

Mylec 22 is offline   Reply With Quote