View Single Post
Old
09-13-2013, 09:45 AM
Embiid
Thank You Hinkie!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broad Street Elite View Post
Saying that Simmonds is fine doesn't actually make it the case. His Corsi Rel QoC was 20th on the team last season. Worse than every forward not named Briere, Rinaldo, and McGinn.

Those saying McGinn need to realize that Tye played extraordinarily sheltered minutes in terms of QoC, zone starts %, etc. His Corsi is impressive until you factor in the QoC, etc, then it looks poor actually.

If the Flyers want the most balaned two-way line they can have, this spot most likely need to go to Laughton or Gagne, unless McGinn or Noebels have a huge camp, which woudl be great.
Well let's hope McGinn will have a good camp and can improve upon his corsi. He seems best suited on that line because he likes to get his nose dirty. I like Laughton too and I know he wants to prove he deserves the spot and would seem as the most likely candidate to win it but it just seems he's headed back. Either way I like the competition. Sounds like Raffl is similar to what Gagne would have offered although he sounds pretty good from what Lavi has described.

Embiid is offline   Reply With Quote