View Single Post
Old
09-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeddog View Post
yup.... halifax is the perfect choice... great fans, very fun city, has the appropriate population base and are already big supporters of college football.... just need that stadium now
Moncton has always been on the radar as well. Thing with Moncton is because of its geography it actually has more of a potential regional draw than Halifax.

Halifax is the more exciting choice, and I prefer the city. But most people prefer Saskatoon over Regina as well.

The CFL has been high on Moncton for years and that should be the next move. I should mention that Halifax also has the competing distraction of several collegiate clubs in diferent sports and some sporting competition that would not be pronounced in the Moncton region.

Think about the bolded. Thats also a risk. Does longterm affiliation and support automatically shift? Like I say the College ball could be competition instead. Especially in that it represents more affordable product in a region that doesn't have the raging economy and disposable income of Alberta.

Last edited by Replacement: 09-13-2013 at 10:37 AM.