View Single Post
Old
09-13-2013, 12:14 PM
Beukeboom Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkaholic View Post
Yup, people can keep second guessing the guy who has helped bring us 2 cups. He has no idea what he is doing. He may make mistakes, but he is quick to fix them if he feels they aren't working.
The board would be pretty boring if we weren't able to offering a differing opinion from anything the organization did? Right? But, the organization collectively has won two Cups, so they must know what they're doing, and we're not smart enough to have an opinion?

Can you remind me how long did Kane play center? How long did Brunette get icetime for the team? How come the Hawks PP is so pitiful considering the amount of offensive talent on the team? All of those things are areas that Q is responsible for, and I wouldn't say that he was quick to fix them.

And I'm not saying that Q is 100% wrong with this decision. It just seems really odd to me to move a 2nd year player to a position he's never played before that has a LOT more responsibility on the ice before even seeing what the other guy, who has paid his dues and would appear to have the potential to fill the role, can give you. Maybe the Saad experimenet will last a week, and then he's back at wing. Here's hoping at least.

Beukeboom Fan is offline   Reply With Quote