View Single Post
Old
09-13-2013, 01:11 PM
Preds33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker3434 View Post
Gamecenter is awesome. Well worth it. I love being able to use it when traveling. When I'm at home, I watch through Apple TV. The only problem is that it's slightly delayed, as much as 3-5 minutes, so I don't get score updates to my phone and stay off the message boards during games.

As for blackouts, I used to have a big problem with it. I'm in Atlanta, so I'm technically in both Preds and Canes viewing area. The problem was that both were on the same channel. It didn't matter which one was playing. Both were blacked out. It was obnoxious. Then I figured out you could use Chrome with Stealthy add on. Now no games are blacked out, even locals. That obviously doesn't work on Apple TV, but at least I can watch the games on my computer.
Thanks for the tip, it might be something to try. Which would let me put it on my TV with Google's new Chromecast device (I love that thing!).

I also saw someone post this on the main board: http://www5.*************.com/
I am not sure how well it works but it looks like you can pay to use it for 1 day so I may try that and see how it works for a game.

Preds33 is offline   Reply With Quote