View Single Post
Old
09-13-2013, 03:16 PM
Herby
Culture Changer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black1963 View Post
How can you say that TT has too much skill to be a bottom 6, when you've been adamant about adding scorers to our bottom 6? Seems a bit contradicting, no?

I don't recall who but someone suggested that Lewis play 3LW opening up 3RW for TT.

Lewis-Stoll-TT

I'd be open to that.
I was being sarcastic about him being to skilled for the bottom 6.

I would be fine with a Lewis-Stoll-Toffoli 3rd line also, that would atleast add a guy with 30 goal hands to that line because Stoll and Lewis are clearly not capable of doing anything offensively with who they have been given to date.

I just don't see how our bottom six doesn't look terrible again this season without TT (or Frattin) moving down there. Do people not realize Stoll finished last year with 1 goal in his final 32 games, and the lineups some people have posted would leave him as the Kings best offensive option in the bottom six.

The Kings did not get an ES goal from any of the bottom six forwards in 18 playoff games last year, it's clearly a problem, but some people don't want to acknowledge it and would rather have our bottom six be Stoll, Lewis and the Four Horseman.

Herby is offline   Reply With Quote