View Single Post
Old
09-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
Detroits defense is going to get a rude awakening in the East, me thinks. Plus, I'm really just not that big of a believer in Jimmy Howard.

I'm predicting the streak is over for Detroit making the playoffs and Montreal and Ottawa fight over the division.

Boston is a good club but Horton is actually a big loss for them, Seguin was very good in the regular season and Chara has really slowed down. Plus Rask got his big contract and will probably struggle a bit since that does happen after people get paid.

I know this is incredibly homer but I think this club is actually better, and healthy going into the season for the most part. Having a motivated goalie with a new goalie coach shouldn't be understated, Price is going to be a beast this season.

Montreal
Ottawa
Boston
Toronto
Tampa Bay
Buffalo
Florida

Is how I see it barring anything major happening. I would have put Ottawa first but Anderson will at best be worse than last year and the dynamic of going from grinding out games to trying to be more offensive with all their players back is going to be a culture shock and not relate to the success they had in tights games last year.
Bookmark this post and re-read after the season. Guaranteed you will have a WTF-Was-I-thinking moment.

Buffalo and the Florida teams in, Detroit out?
Rask and Howard not so good. Price a beast. Hmmm.

Can't agree with you much on this post but time will tell.

Agnostic is offline   Reply With Quote