View Single Post
Old
09-14-2013, 01:24 AM
KingPurpleDinosaur
Bandwagon Kings Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeking View Post
I know this is a little overly dramatic but "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"........Larry Murphy, Darryl Sydor, Alex ****nik,(sp lol ) and even Paul Coffey who we traded for a guy that hardly played and then lost the cup due to needing another PMD among other things...................if I am not mistaken LM was basically run out of town and is in the HHOF ?
you know, every teams' fans have a list of players that they shouldn't have traded away, so you should jsut get used to it. Plus, we received a lot of value on trades as well. Norstrom, Miller, and Quincey were defenseman steals, just off the top of my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyShot View Post
Yea let's break up our cup winning D even more by trading Martinez. That D has been our backbone for the last 2 years. We need to keep the rest together for as long as possible. Murray did a lot in coaching that D in his way and bringing in different D men is gonna ruin what we've had.
If we live in the past, then we'll never win another cup. We have to constantly be upgrading, not try to hold onto memories of the past.

KingPurpleDinosaur is offline   Reply With Quote