View Single Post
Old
11-19-2006, 08:40 AM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded and Agrestic View Post
Higgins and Perezhogin are special, special players. They are most likely going to be big stars. The progress these two have made is outstanding, I feel that Perezhogin is only touching the tip of his potential. Those who have followed him for a while, I think they know what I mean. Good thing the media and the fans arent running the show, he'd have been traded for a 6th rounder before pre-season. I like the fact the organization has hard working young players like Perezhogin, Higgins, Chipchura, Lapierre, Ryder, D'Agostini and from what I've seen this year, Latendresse(lets hope he doesn't return to Drummondville form).
You feel Perezhogin will grow into a big offensive contributor ? I watch and I'm not quite sure what kind of player he'll be. I love the energy and doggedness he brings to his line. His speed is certainly helping his linemates. I wonder if he is about to break out offensively or if he has the poise to be a scorer. I wonder if he has a bit of Rejean Houle in him, a ggod forechecker, hard worker, great skater, good offensively but maybe not as good as expected.

I'm not ragging on the kid, I'm glad he's on the team, I'm just not sure what kind of player he'll be in 5 years. He'll be a good one, but 30 goals 40 assists good, or 15/15 and a terror on a checking line ?

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote