View Single Post
Old
09-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Bourdon101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estimated_Prophet View Post
Big mistake!

Hopkins is definitely the better of the two at playing at top speed also. He is a superior skater to Galchenyuk in every sense and is equally as good with the the puck.

The only advantage that Galchenuk has at this point is his ridiculous wrist shot but RNH has a very good one himself that he is being urged to use more often. At the end of the day they both have srardom written all over them. I believe RNH has potential super stardom in his future but I would feel more comfortable with Galchenuk due to Hopkin's wonky shoulder.
Galchenyuk is better than RNH in a lot of departments. Of course, not hockey IQ, because very few beat RNH at that, but to me its obvious he is better physically. RNH gets tossed around and its not funny, he has very little physicallity to his game, but he compensates with smart and shifty plays. Galchenyuk also has better hands.

RNH is better at top speed, but is not that good in puck protection. I think teams are starting to figure out how to play against him, very aggressive and physical. Galchenyuk is built for playing in the nhl, and I agree that RNH has that playmaking ability to put up a ton of points like MSL or Giroux, but for now he is not handling the Nhl play too well.

Bourdon101 is offline   Reply With Quote