View Single Post
Old
09-14-2013, 01:37 PM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourdon101 View Post
Galchenyuk is better than RNH in a lot of departments. Of course, not hockey IQ, because very few beat RNH at that, but to me its obvious he is better physically. RNH gets tossed around and its not funny, he has very little physicallity to his game, but he compensates with smart and shifty plays. Galchenyuk also has better hands.

RNH is better at top speed, but is not that good in puck protection. I think teams are starting to figure out how to play against him, very aggressive and physical. Galchenyuk is built for playing in the nhl, and I agree that RNH has that playmaking ability to put up a ton of points like MSL or Giroux, but for now he is not handling the Nhl play too well.
You couldn't be more wrong about RNH's physicality. He has actually been more physically assertive than Galchenyuk so far and both of these players are getting pushed around at this point in their careers.

Neither one of these players will be a bruiser and both are willing to fight for space in the dirty areas.........that part of their respective games is a wash. Teams are not figuring out how to play against RNH, he just hasn't been healthy enough to play the way that he is capable of.

Estimated_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote