View Single Post
Old
09-14-2013, 04:20 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeypete49 View Post
Stupid if you ask me. This is a business and he should have had his agent kicking tires to see if there was "any" interest from other teams for his services. To put all his eggs in one basket at this point in his career was not bright at all. Something is wrong here and I just cannot put my finger on it. But if I was Simon's advisor. I would be giving him better advice than what he was getting that's for sure. To sit tight on a "hint" at best is not very bright. I would love to see him with the Habs.
I don't think it was a "hint". I get the impression from this that they told him "your coming back". That said i didn't want him back but i do like him as a player and think he should have gotten a better chance earlier in the summer to sign with another team. we obviously hogged him and led him on cause we didn't know if we needed him or not. I'd think Holmgren was a genius for things like that but then you look at the ******** contracts he gives people and i realize he's just a desperate a hole. Can't wait til Hextall takes over.

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote