View Single Post
Old
09-14-2013, 06:13 PM
zarley zelepukin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
So the team passing on an old injury prone player to give time to young guys is a stupid move ?

If they have zero intention of him makimg team, why waste his time with a tryout? Flyers need to move off these sentimental moves to give young guys chances.

Gagne is out begging for teams to take him , yet still unsigned ?

A 3rd line of Gags Couts Read would get pushed around by a jr high girls team, he doesnt fill a need on his team, its pretty simple.
Really it's more the apparent misleading that I don't like. If they think they have someone better, then okay. But be honest with the player about it. This is an organization that publicly prides itself on how they treat their players, present and former. Also, I don't think Gagne has a reason to lie about what went on, so when you say he's out "begging" for teams to take him, I don't think that's the case.

No one who wanted him back thinks he's a 30 goal scorer anymore, but personally I don't think it's a stretch to think that he's better than McGinn or whichever other Phantom is going to compete for that spot.

zarley zelepukin is offline   Reply With Quote