View Single Post
Old
09-15-2013, 02:00 PM
Replacement
Now with 9% more zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle McMahon View Post
Bowman did look clean on the play, or at least what is now defined as on-side. Refs will let receivers jump offside by almost a full yard nowadays, never used to be that way. They did announce #4 as offside though, hard to blame it on somebody else without evidence to the contrary. The TSN crew stated that it was Chambers in some sort of scuffle down the field, and Coehoorn clearly mouthed "it wasn't me" to Reed as he came off the field.
I was at the game so didn't see the telecast commentary initially. I watched the telecast later. But at the game I did see Coehoorn taunting after the TD even though he never had anything to do with it (and never does) I didn't see Chambers doing anything. Coehoorn was immediately pulled to the bench and did get lectured by Reed so perhaps they are starting to realize he's costing the club. Only one odd comment in the telecast countered that it was Chambers. There was no indication on the field that it was Chambers. The Penalty was taunting, clearly stated, and #85, clearly stated and he was taunting in the endzone after the Bowman TD. I doubt anybody would confuse Coehoorn with Chambers. So not sure how the telecast came up with that. Chambers has zero rep for that kind of thing.