View Single Post
Old
11-19-2006, 10:38 PM
Slick Nick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
You feel Perezhogin will grow into a big offensive contributor ? I watch and I'm not quite sure what kind of player he'll be. I love the energy and doggedness he brings to his line. His speed is certainly helping his linemates. I wonder if he is about to break out offensively or if he has the poise to be a scorer. I wonder if he has a bit of Rejean Houle in him, a ggod forechecker, hard worker, great skater, good offensively but maybe not as good as expected.

I'm not ragging on the kid, I'm glad he's on the team, I'm just not sure what kind of player he'll be in 5 years. He'll be a good one, but 30 goals 40 assists good, or 15/15 and a terror on a checking line ?
I absolutely agree with this. Many people, including myself, have stressed about conifdence issues in he case... while he seems pretty at ease with Bonk and Johnson, I think it's still an issue for him. Look at last night's game; he works hard, scores a beauty... next three shifts, he tries Superman like plays (all failed)... I don't know what to think anymore, is it a lack of confidence or a lack of skills. Also happend against TO when he scored his first goal, tried all sorts of crazy moves.. all failed.

just a thought.

Slick Nick is offline   Reply With Quote