View Single Post
Old
11-19-2006, 10:47 PM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded and Agrestic View Post
I don't know if he'll ever be a top 10 scorer, but I do feel his offensive potential is untapped. Once in a while, he'll make a jaw-dropping goal(montreal knows what I mean) displaying all his skills. There are alot of facets to his game he's still not exlpoiting to its potential. He's very good with the puck, but I see a lot of tentativeness still, he's using his speed more then last year, but at the end of last game, you could see he was trying to get to another gear. He just started using his shot the last two games, he's got a great one, but he's still a bit shy with it. I think the afinogenov comparisons are good(they even look alike), but at the same age, Perezhogin is a stronger player, both physically and on the forecheck.
Agreed completely, and that's probably why everyone is so ecstatic about this guy, he's playing great and yet he seems to still try to go faster, quicker, stronger, etc...

Plus... on the bench or between plays he's smiling a lot, looking like he's having lots of fun out there... can only help if you have fun doing your job!

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote