View Single Post
Old
09-15-2013, 08:58 PM
Mint
Only One King

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PETRYDISH View Post
I think Visnovsky when he was on the Oil is probably better than Ference, more of an impact offensively. However Ference is the type that unless you are watching the games really hard you won't notice. I'm scared lots of fans are going to underrate him because he's not putting up points. What Ference does is plays a lot of minutes, he's unassuming most of the time but for a guy like that it's a good thing, it means he's doing his job.
Meh, I think most people understand defensive dmen won't be putting up a lot of points. Look at how appreciative we all are on Smid, his career high is 15pts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETRYDISH View Post
Not even close. Even on the year he put up decent points he missed the majority of it with injuries. He's never had a meaningful impact on this team and the last two years he's been outright awful, hence why 30 teams refuse to give him a contract. Pitkanen and Vis were good though.
Agreed, he was really bad last two years and just downright dreadful his final year. One of the worst single-season performances I've seen from an Oilers player.

But when he came straight from Anaheim and before that foot surgery, he was a very productive player. Injuries killed his career.

Mint is online now   Reply With Quote