View Single Post
Old
09-15-2013, 11:38 PM
Larry44
Where's Hovercraft?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Raymond & Ranger for me, Gibson was pretty solid as well.
Went to the game with a buddy who is a Hawk fan. We agreed that Raymond was the best player on the ice tonight.

Read and the Schenns looked good, as did Cousins. Stolarz was good too.

I thought Laughton played a mediocre game. Fumbled it like a hand grenade. Passed up a handful of scoring chances trying to overpass. Frankly, he looks like he could us another year in Jr. working on his offense.

Toronto played a lot of young D with on experience and did well. The Flyers had no beginner rookies (not sure if Lauridsen still qualifies) and didn't.

Meszaros looked awful early and picked up. Gill is done. Buh-bye. He got walked by Kadri, then blew the GWG by lying down instead of taking his man.

Mason had no real chance on Kadri's goal, and the scramble goal is hard to blame on him. I blame him for backing into far on Raymond's SH breakaway. When you've got a guy getting that much backside pressure, you have to come out and challenge.

Among the rookies, Alderson looked pretty good. McGinn had moments but not enough. Clarkson, Holmstrom and Bordson are just AHL roster filler.

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote