2013-2014 Random Predictions
View Single Post
09-16-2013, 08:10 AM
Join Date: May 2012
1. Pouliot surprises, scores 21 goals.
2. Hank's stats suffer a bit early in the season, due to the new tactics. He'll then adjust and finish at .927.
3. Nash does not surpass 35 goals.
4. DZ profites greatly from the new coaching, making him our highest scoring defender.
5. John Moore loses his roster spot to McIlrath midway through the season.
6. We'll be below .500 for the first 8 games of the season: 3-4-1.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kokoschka